This post is a quick update on the work accomplished in the second part of the third week.
At first, we implemented the Input system for PCs. The demonstration under is a loop of me playing with:
- The keyboard arrows.
- The cancel button (Escape key).
- The submit button (Enter key).
Second, the mouse manager now works as expected.
- The cursor size scale with the screen resolution (this option can also be disabled).
- The cursor asset changes when it is above active elements.
- Call the click action when clicking on an active component.
Finally, I write all the base scripts for the puzzle elements and collectible objects.